26 Oct 2014

Moving

In May, we finally moved from our one-bedroom-hole-in-the-ground-no-hard-feelings-glad-to-be-rid-of-it apartment, and into our current two bedroom residence, which we love. It has lots of windows, which means lots of natural light (and in Portland that is much needed). Oliver also gets his own room, which he took to really well. I was a little worried it would be a rough transition, but he loves it. Everyone started sleeping better once we made that switch.


I told you I had the best family ever. I really do. My mom and my brother John drove out to help us move and they seriously saved us. Plus it was just wonderful having them. One of these days John needs to come and just hang out when we're not trying to move.



Oliver adores his Uncle John. Uncle Johns are pretty much the best.

My mom bought us some beautiful tulips as a housewarming gift and I loved them next to the mirror. Though it was hard to get a picture without tons of boxes and junk reflected in the mirror along with the flowers.



I don't have any before and after pictures of either of our apartments, so this is all you get. :) And more pictures of Oliver:







Can't get enough of this cute kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird