19 Sept 2014

UT.2 and Return to Portland


Like I said in my previous post, we spent Christmas with Brandon's family in Spring City. 
While we were there we blessed Oliver.



It was wonderful to be able to spend time with family and each other, and especially
for Brandon to have some time off. It was a much needed break.









All too soon, the short break was over and we headed up North. 


Every New Year's Day my mom's family goes to Tucanos. It's a tradition. We joined them there.





I pretty much have the best family ever. I can't get enough of them!

After New Year's Brandon flew back to Portland to start school up again, and I stayed behind for a couple more weeks and drove back with my mom over MLK weekend.


We hit some freezing fog just outside of Boise. It was scary to drive in, but beautiful. We even had ice crystals forming on the side mirrors of the car. Other than that, it was an uneventful drive.


Mom stayed with us for a couple of days and then flew back home. It was a hard transition. In some ways, however, it was not as difficult as I had been expecting, and all in all, it felt good to be home.


1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Check out that double rainbow…
    You are back in Portland and I miss you so much already...

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird