27 Jul 2011

A Year and Loving It.


So this post is almost a month late, but better late than never, right?

On July 10th, Brandon and I celebrated our first anniversary.

I know, we've been married for a year already?
This past year has been the best year of my life. I was trying to think of the top ten things that had happened to make it so great, but I could only think of the one obvious one (we got married!), and that wasn't very insightful. I discovered, however, that what made this year exceptional (besides the one obvious one) was all the little moments spent together.
I love being married and I love my marriage.

I love my husband.
I am so grateful for him. I'm still kind of stunned when I consider how much he loves me. He is my best friend, my love, my other half. Everything good in me, no matter how small, he discovers.
I love him to bits and I can't imagine living my life with anyone else. I am looking forward to many more years together.

Love you Bran. 


P.S. For our anniversary we took a trip to Salt Lake for a day. We walked and shopped or relaxed in the pool/hot tub at our hotel. We also ate a lot of delicious food (P.F. Changs...). Brandon's favorite thing (aside from spending so much time with me, of course), and one of mine too, was the Gateway Grand Hall. I love history and old beautiful buildings and Brandon loves music. Whistle/hum/sing in this hall, and it doesn't just echo, it sings back.


1 comment:

  1. Love the post and the people it is written about. I hope you are going to make a habit of blogging. If you will, I will.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird